Welcome to my FalconRose Photo 365 Challenge

I have decided to take a "photo a day" for a full year. In this challenge, I want to test my photographic and artistic skills as much as I can over the full year. And at the end of this, I want to continue this blog for as long as it is feasibly possible. Hopefully you'll enjoy coming along with me on this photographic journey. Enjoy.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Leash

02-13-2011_theleash_wm

What prompted me to shoot this was that it feels like the past few days with this project, I'm tied more to the laptop than I was in the past. But it's worth it because it makes me think of what else to take pictures of.

Equipment: Nikon D300s/50mm f/1.8
Focal Length: 50mm
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/40 sec
Exposure: Aperture Priority (A)
ISO: 800
Metering: Center Weighted Average
Date Photo Taken: February 13, 2011
Post-Processing:
Saturation: +21
Black: +11

No comments:

Post a Comment