Welcome to my FalconRose Photo 365 Challenge

I have decided to take a "photo a day" for a full year. In this challenge, I want to test my photographic and artistic skills as much as I can over the full year. And at the end of this, I want to continue this blog for as long as it is feasibly possible. Hopefully you'll enjoy coming along with me on this photographic journey. Enjoy.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Right Angle Turn

02-16-2011_right_angle_turn

After dropping off the kids to school, I was pondering, on my walk back home, just what sort of photo I could take. Well...considering metaphorically speaking, you can say that life is full of twists and turns. I don't know how many of us remember our plans that the we had in high-school, and how many of them came to fruition. Life is full of right angle turns...and this picture plainly symbolizes them. There's a clear chalk outlight indicating what they thought they were going to paint and the set road marker is completely different from what was planned. Sort of a metaphor for life, ain't it?

Equipment: Nikon Coolpix L11 (the best camera for the shot isn't the most expensive camera, it's the one you have on you at the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment